cherish

I think tat the kids r really happy in the society now!
But many who r in the fortunate will not
Cherish everything~
May even feel tat they r suffering!
They always
Complaint about their own miserable~
But when they went out ,who will have a lot of money
to spend~
since the Childhood,
They already have a lot of e - Game~
Now really too well-being of children~
But they do not understand the
hard work of parents~
Now even more precocious children~
oledi knew about love??
I think tat they r going to see the
movie too much~
And as long as they do something,
they will feel tat they r hard~
Youth don know the real depression~
I hate kids now arrogant~
you asked they do something ,they
would feel as the end of the world~
haha~
I have a cousin,
living in a very happy life~
His father and mother are very loved her~~
she will get what she wants,
every time n everything~
But she did not respect their parents
And all day talking about death
Asked me if I committed suicide will hurt?
Why do those people want to commit suicide?
Neuropathy! I never
commit suicide!!How I will understand?
Really hope that she can dont think too much~
WAY Back to the previous moment~
she looked cute~

Although I am only 16 years old,
but I cherish all in my lives~

Comments